top of page
The process from the moment the job is confirmed:
• An orderly schedule of the construction phases
• Creation of an architectural concept and preliminary planning designs of the space with reference to the distribution and arrangement of the furniture.
• A process up to the selection of the construction final plan
• Preparation of a set of final architectural work plans for the execution
• Bill of quantities for all purchases and specifications.
• Coordinating with contractors
• Consulting, and accompanying purchases
• Regular visits to the field during the construction process
• Coordinating with suppliers
• Accompany furniture installations and assemblies.
• Finish Works
bottom of page